twitter
rss

've been tagged for the 1st time ever since I became a blogger..LOL! And since I finished my last paper y'day, so I decided to answer Eno's tagged which is about the:: 7 Facts About Me ::. Keep on read 'em if in case u build an interest to know more 'bout me!(^_^)

Real Fact #1: My name is Nur Anida. Literally meaning; if I interpret it correctly in English:
Nur = the LighT
Anida = the Calling (take it from the arab root word Nida').
I still remembered when I was in primary school. I was eager to know the meaning of my name. When I asked my parents the meaning of it, they gave me a blank look, they were just telling me the Nur's meaning. It was my father who gave me the name and he said, he got the idea of giving me this name from a girl he met when he was still a bachelor (and that girl was definitely NOT his gurlfriend if in case, you ever crossed that in mind !!hehe).But I'm pretty sure that it must be the ilhAm from Allah!Very glad to know the meaning of it and vry proud to own this name as well!You see, there are not so many people who have this name or rather call themselves with this name, more or less, maybe it's around 1:1000 ratio in M'sian women's population!hahaha...pandai2 jew aku wat fakta numbers nii!

Real Fact #2:
I'm a MARRIED woman now!Alhamdulillah!Am vry grateful to hv such a lovely, kind-hearted, funny and playful but sometimes strict and at other times, quite serious!He just knows how to act and respond at appropriate times!You own my heart by!Hahaha, okay-okay don't puke yaa..hey,if it's N0T ME who gives such compliments to my own husband than who else would be?!Obviously, it's a N0-N0x1000 from the girls outside okay?!I'm very protective of my own thing,ain't I?(^_^)

Real Fact #3: Okay,back to history again!This was an old story of mine. Back then in 2001, after the SPM result was announced. It was so happened that I got 2 offers to further my study abroad :

1. Germany under JPA scholarship (which I really badly wanted it!)
2. USA under MARA scholarship (which I didn't expect to get it due to the fact that, there were many other competent candidates, you know just how many brilliant MRSMians out there craving for this kind of opportunity!huhu)

sadly to say, I didn't go to either of them because of the family matter (Or should I say,HE just not yet approve it @ that time). Needless to say, I guess, it's my luck to be here now in London (Or should I say,HE now opens the chance for me this time round) which I never ever crossed in my brain to study in English country! You sure know wot i mean yaaa, look up those list again! NONE of them is UK ya..NONE!

Real Fact #4: Errmmm yeah..I'm ugly..Haha,that's damn true!Hey,don't compare me with you guys ya!I'm comparing myself with my other three sisters!Yeah I know, it's like I'm INSULTING myself each time I compare myself with other people but this is for fun okay and for the fact regarding myself?!hehe.However, to some extent, I'm one of my parents fav daughter yaa...hahaha. But as a matter of fact, I'm one kind of rebellious daughter type too! Believe me!Nevertheless, the true is,every one of us will always be the apple of their eyes 4eva!

Real Fact #5: I hv many friends, it's true but the real fact is I hardly to have the so-called best friend or the closest friend ever!I always on the move, changing from one place to another.Yeah, I know is like I'm giving an excuse for not having the closest one but indeed,I just find it difficult to maintain these communication contacts. However, once I found one, I will always keep in touch and say a word or two if I hv time to do so!It's not like I'm forgetting them,but the thing is, this friendship actually always blossom in my heart;tht's what I am! And another thing I found is that, I'll close to people who I think, I can put my trust on to, so once you break that trust, we still be friend but that's it, not more than that, just a typical friend. But sometimes, I misjudge people because some of them are wearing this 2-type face mask which I hardly recognise them! Hurmm, needless to say, I'm considering myself as a 'lone ranger' type who always in the 'invisible' mode, only pop up from nowhere when there's sumthing need to be settled down..hehe.


Real Fact #6: I'm no good at sport!I'm totally screwed up in this particular area!The best field that I've done quite good is in academic.haha.I wish I could be at least, a badminton player or a netball player in the national level BUT, obviously, they all just a numb wish!hehe. And for your additional information, I'm pretty bad at math actually...that's true!I couldn't make calculation on my head and when I do these simple math probs, not that simple laa but the one that got so many mathematical operations, believe me, I will take ages to complete them!Very slow,innit? And other thing is that, I just get confused between pull and push and left and right! I didn't know that I'm suffering this kind of problem but it is so happened that I just realised them when I'm here! I think my brain has some twisted wires in it that it makes it difficult to differentiate those two things!huuuuuuu


Real Fact #7: Wow, hv come this so far..the final one; I'm going to be 25 soon in a few months more!At this age, I'm craving for a soul filling much more than ever!I'm looking forward to practising a good and valuable deeds according to Islam ways which I hope will always doing them constantly!Give the very best try to be as an obedient and truthful wife and am trying to be a supportive and passionate mommy towards my future children!

okie dokie, ENO, I'm just done writing 7 facts bout me...the facts that just crossed my idle brain at the moment!hahaha...owhhh, I really need a few days break after being in paranoid state due to the exam fever!Urrmmmm, a holiday would be very nice,innit?!(^_^)

3 comments:

  1. nice article has posted, i think you are not an english, learn from it hit: . .
    english courses

  1. very interesting.It is the very Education who gave you this out put to communicate...

  1. there you may be interested . . Expatriate