twitter
rss

Hey you!!!...Just how many times do you want me to tell you to low the volume haaa...? Are you deaf?! Even a little child knows how to behave laa after being told ONCE! ONCE only okay...!?!You're a BIG man now..Can't you try to understand...?! Don't make me THINK or ASSUME you as a STUPID laaa...wait, even a stupid person tries to avoid doing the thing that can make other people angry loooo...!Even a dog knows how to listen taw!...I'm not saying you're a dog..that's soooo unacceptable....so, then, 'what' are you hah? A man without BRAIN! Definitely, it's YOU!!!!!

Try laa...try to understand my situation now...You said, you play those annoying songs to release your tension. Hey, you noe wot?..CONGRATULATIONS! You manage to TRANSFER your tension to me! I'm bloody hell tension each time I've heard those songs!!!! OMG, I'm soooo pathetic now! Since you came and live in this house, a room next to me...I was mighty 'blessed'!!!! Thank you for ruining my happy, lovely day! You're such a 'tolerant' and a 'good' boy!

Hey you!...I can't wait NOT to see you anymore! I just hate you so much that I want you to get out from this house as soon as possible! If not you then I'll be the ONE who will move from this house!You're soooooooo annoying...annoying...n annoying...!!!You're such a man without BRAIN...you're such a man with annoying attitude!Everywhere you go,you'll only bring problems to everyone!I curse you...

Pleaaseeee laaaaa.......Give back my quiet n peaceable life! GO AWAY...GO AWAY from my Life! JUST GOOOOOOOOO....!!!!...

♥ Monologue 3 : Ultimate tension!!!!!!

♥ Nida
Stepney Green
=S

2 comments:

  1. aayok nida, ko marah kat saper? marah tahap cipan nampak!!! hehheehe
    May ALLAH bless u n give u a peaceable life..

    daa, take care

  1. huhu..bkn thp cipan daah, marah thp naga nii..kuar api, asap dr mulut n telinga! wakakaka...
    tp thing is under control, as for now which is good for me...huhu
    thnks for the doa' sarah!