twitter
rss

Should i continue staying in this small but lovely room?!...The people are nice though some of them are not a clean type (quite disgusting...really..*sigh*) and quite 'wording' to me[humpphheeehh (Pronunciation:-hump-peh)]....No offense, BUT i can still bear with that...just because they are good people and so far, can be trusted.....And the location as well...quite close to my univ...15 minutes walking-distance...save the travelling cost though all classes are finished and it's the time now to concentrate on MSc project...completing the second part of the programming...And the thesis writing...And the PhD proposal...And..urmmm enuff 'And' for now...

Next exam, 14/05/08....hurmmmm....80GBP per week...SEE, I keep on mulling over this thing...[Aaarrrrrggghhhhhhhhh]....

Ya Allah...YOU definitely know what is the best for me...

The carnival..yaaaa...The Bangladeshi(corrected: Bengoli is referring to the their language) people...they are celebrating their first new year in their calendar year...I was invited to join them..After asking permission from my husband(a baby-step-by-step to be a solehah wifey..),we went to the park; where the event took place and I saw the crowdedness of people...having fun,enjoyed the concert(hurmmm...don't have any clues wot they were singing on the stage yeow),stalls every where...and it was really hot and sunny day...I could guess the temperature...24 or 25 degrees...I felt like I was in Malaysia!!! huhu! And I sweated (fuuuhhh,seyes mcm kat Msia!)...

This evening, our neighbour(I don't know who they are..) were having a barbecue and the event is still ongoing now..11.36pm....this is how they celebrate the summer; i think...And everyone is wearing a very short, see-through clothes...Part of celebrating the summer; i guess!...No heavy or furless coats...everyone is exposing their body...laughing,playing and drinking(a must activity...) and sun-burning (good for their skin BUT not for me..it will just add up my melanin pigment; tanning my skin even more..I had that enuff yaa...hehe)...

And now, enjoy the pictures!


Sis Zakiah..landlord's wifey...lovely lady!


people..people...


Housemates: Some of them...the flag..AS how much they are proud of their country, so DO EYE (I!)!!!! AI Ai Sir!

0 comments: