twitter
rss

A lil bit change has been done! U guys must have notice it! No need to elaborate more!...(^_^)
Lately, I've been busy with the exam preparation...I hv 5 more papers to go...the next one will be on 7,8 n 9th of May (Whooaaaaa!That's crazy innit?)...then, the fourth paper is on 14th of May n the last one will be on 29th of May...15 days gap BUT at that time, I have to complete my Phd proposal which is need to be handed in before end of May!

The actual 'deadline' for that is on 16th of May BUT i have requested to extend it as I am busy with the exam itself plus with one assignment; a lab report which should be submitted on 16th of May as well!It's all about time..time..time management!And I think, I fail to manage my precious time properly...wot a shame Nida!...huhu..=(

Anyway, my dearest friends, please pray for my success...I will try my best...put all my efforts to the end...eventually, I have to be strong to face all these challenges and hardship!
P/S:I have to keep this sentence in mind : I'll never walk alone!

3 comments:

  1. all the best for the finals..to whom should u submit the phd proposal? any news concerning your phd, just curious..

  1. thnks cik ct!

    I think, I have to email the proposal to Dean...yeah,the latest news,they changed their decision once again...they give us an opportunity to hand in the phd proposal BUT several conditions apply, WHICH I think, I may not fit with the last condition...hurmm....

  1. ummmm...i didnt now about that. what's the last condition anyway? ganbatte ne!