twitter
rss








Yaahhhoooooo...no more assignments! All are completed now!!! Huhu...Alhamdulillah..Thank you Allah for helping me out this time! Not only this time but for every second, every single minute and every hour, 24/7 of my life...Thank you Allah!...

Now, only one more paper to go..huhu...I have urmmmmm 13 days gap before I can date with 'you', my deary, Mr. Radiation Physics and Laser! I just hope that you, my lovely Mr. Radiation, will treat me kindly and gently yaaa...And please, do not try to emit any hazardous radiation waves because I'm afraid that I may not have enough protection to avoid them yaa...And in addition to that, don't be too naughty by giving me hardest time when we meet later yaaa...It's just that I want to have a very sweet, lovely memory to remember for the entire of my life when I leave you afterwards...

0 comments: