twitter
rss

Salam and Hi All!

My blog was really outdated. I admit it. Sigh. The workload has occupied most of the time I used to spend over the Internet. Believe me! The first month I've been in Parit Raja, I was assigned to facilitate a group of students who were undergoing an INSEP programme. These 20 students(2 has dropped out) are qualified to receive the Executive Diploma in Medical Electronics as soon as they completed the industrial attachment within a few months more.

Then, the school was opened. The new term was begun. And I have to go back into reality of my job as a tutor in UTHM; be as a lab instructor. Nevertheless, it wasn't a sad moment. In fact, I pretty much enjoyed with these energetic kiddos. What's more is that, I have 1 class where all 27 students are from Somalia, SomaliLand and Republic Chad. So like it or not, I hv to use English to communicate with them. But these guys are quite good and they really eager to learn. Furthermore,they are all self-funded (I thought they hv been offered scholarships!) and that's also a reason why they are quite committed in study. However, there is still some issues here n there but I do think it will be solved eventually.

Now, I hv to be more focus on my next journey: Route to PhD. It has a massive effect on my current life. I don't want to think it as a burden but to take it as a lifetime challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Salam K.Nida,

    Hehe.. baru berani nak komen.. bfor ni sogan! hahahaha! tade laa... saya suke the last paragraph. Phd is not a burden... a lifetime challenge! sukeeeeee... termotivasi utk terus berusaha lebih gigih.. aja!

  1. Wslm Karimah!

    Ya ya I've found u! hehe. Tu laa, skunk kene lebih gigih lagi! Aja2 Fighting! (^_^)ven